How to connect Todoist + MySQL
Zapier lets you send info between Todoist and MySQL automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Leave it blank if you want to get completed tasks from all your projects.
Triggers when a new project is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Either search for a task, or select a task.
The task to add the comment to.
The person to be invited to the project.
Either search for an existing task, or "Use a Custom Value" and select the "Task ID" from a previous step.
Destination Section. The Task becomes the last task in the section.
The project to add the comment to.
How Todoist + MySQL Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Todoist and MySQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.