Teamwork Desk Help & Support
What Teamwork Desk Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Ticket Unassigned - Triggers when a ticket is unassigned.
- Thread Edited - Triggers when a thread has been edited.
- New Ticket - Triggers when a new ticket is created.
- New Ticket Note - Triggers when a ticket note is created.
- New Agent Reply - Triggers when an agent sends a new reply.
- New Customer Reply - Triggers when a customer sends a new reply.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- Ticket Assigned - Triggers when a ticket is assigned.
- Find Customer - Find an existing customer by name or email address.
- Find Ticket - Finds an existing ticket by ticket ID or keyword search.
- Link Task to Ticket - Links a Teamwork Projects task to a ticket.
- Update Customer - Updates an existing customer.
- Create Ticket - Creates a new ticket.
- Update Ticket - Updates an existing ticket.
- Add Reply to Ticket - Add a reply to a ticket.
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer.
- Unassign Ticket - Unassigns a ticket.
- Assign Ticket - Assigns ticket to the specified user.
How to Get Started with Teamwork Desk on Zapier
To get started with Teamwork Desk on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Teamwork Desk's API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Teamwork Desk account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Teamwork Desk
Common Problems with Teamwork Desk on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message