TeamUp + Webhooks by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between TeamUp and Webhooks by Zapier.
It's easy to connect TeamUp + Webhooks by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Triggers when a customer membership is created, which can be done via the business dashboard or when a customer purchases a membership. This includes upgrades, downgrades, and renewals.
Triggers when a customer membership starts. If a customer membership is added to a customer with a start date in the distant past, this trigger will not process.
Poll a URL and look for new entries.
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.
Triggers when a customer membership is cancelled. In other words, this is when a user clicks the "cancel" button for a recurring membership. The Customer Membership Ended trigger will be sent when the expiration date is reached.
Triggers when a customer membership ends due to the expiration date being reached. This does not include packs.
Triggers when a customer is updated.
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate TeamUp + Webhooks by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.