How to connect SurveyMonkey + Campaigner
Zapier lets you send info between SurveyMonkey and Campaigner automatically—no code required.
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
- Find CollectorFind a collector for one of your surveys.Action
- Find ContactFind one of your address book contacts.Action
- Find SurveyFind one of your surveys.Action
- Create New ContactCreate new contact in Campaigner.Action
Create a new list in Campaigner.
Add order or purchase data to Campaigner. This Action handles each order item as a separate object.
Upload Contacts to Campaigner with the option of assigning to a list as well as a workflow.
Adds contacts to workflow. Make sure that contacts are already in Campaigner.
- Step 1: Authenticate SurveyMonkey + Campaigner.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.