How to connect Stunning + Gmail
Zapier lets you send info between Stunning and Gmail automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a customer adds a new card.Try ItTriggerInstant
Delinquent Card Updated
Triggers when a delinquent customer updates their card on file.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer's subscription is cancelled.Try ItTriggerInstant
This works the same as the search bar you see in Gmail. For example:
from:amy OR from:davidor
subject:dinner label:my-family. Learn more.
Triggers when a non-delinquent customer updates their existing card on file.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a failed payment happens.Try ItTriggerInstant
Subscription Marked Unpaid
Triggers when a subscription is marked unpaid after too many failed payments.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when you add a new label.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Stunning + Gmail Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Stunning and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.