How to connect Social Intents + EmailOctopus
Zapier lets you send info between Social Intents and EmailOctopus automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Chat ClosedTriggers when a chat is closed by an agent.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is received.Trigger
- New Offline MessageTriggers when a new offline message is received.Trigger
- Add Tag to ContactAdds a tag to an existing contactAction
- Add/Update ContactAdds a new contact to a list, or optionally updates an existing contact.Action
- Remove Tag From ContactRemoves a tag from an existing contactAction
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes a contact from a list.Action
- Update Contact's Email AddressUpdates the email address of a contactAction
Find a contact by their email address
- Step 1: Authenticate Social Intents and EmailOctopus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.