How to connect Setmore Appointments + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Setmore Appointments and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
- Appointment DeletedTriggers when a appointment is deleted. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created.Trigger
- Appointment UpdatedTriggers when a appointment is updated. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- Create AppointmentCreate a new appointment.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- Updated (Cancelled) BookingFires when you or your user cancels the booking through our systemTrigger
- New BookingFires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.MeTrigger
Fires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our system
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate Setmore Appointments and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.