How to connect Seidat + Mailchimp
Zapier lets you send info between Seidat and Mailchimp automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new presentation is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
If left empty, defaults to "New presentation".
The presentation you want to duplicate. Choose one from the list or pass "Presentation ID" from a previous step.
If left empty, defaults to "Original presentation title - copy".
Choose what to do with the presentation tags.
The presentation you want to update. Choose one from the list or pass "Presentation ID" from a previous step.
Number of ReplacementsRequired
The number of text pieces you want to replace.
Trigger on every open from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user opens an email.
How Seidat + Mailchimp Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Seidat and Mailchimp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.