How to connect Saasu + TimeCamp
Zapier lets you send info between Saasu and TimeCamp automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create Item InvoiceCreates a new invoice using the Item layout and inventory items.Action
- Create Service InvoiceCreates a new invoice using the service layout.Action
- Find ContactFind a contactAction
- Find or Create ContactFind or Create ContactAction
- New Task or ProjectTriggers when a new task or project is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new time entry is created.
Creates a new project.
Creates a new task.
Creates a new time entry.
Updates keywords in an existing task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Saasu and TimeCamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.