How to connect Restyaboard + Docparser
Zapier lets you send info between Restyaboard and Docparser automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new activity is created.
Adds an existing label to a specific card.
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New BoardTriggers when a new board is created.Trigger
- New CardTriggers when a new card is createdTrigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- Add Label to CardAdds an existing label to a specific card.Action
- Create BoardCreates a new board.Action
- Create CardAdds a new card on a specific board and list.Action
- Create CommentWrites a new comment on a specific card.Action
Adds a new list on a specific board.
Update a card's name, due date, or position in list.
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.
Fetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
Uploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
- Step 1: Authenticate Restyaboard + Docparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.