How to connect Ratecard + Email by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Ratecard and Email by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FeedbackTriggers when new feedback is received for a form. Note: If the feedback requires verification before publishing, this will trigger after it's been verified.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing contact.Action
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Ratecard and Email by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.