How to connect PRINTgenie + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between PRINTgenie and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new record is available.
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
- Send CampaignThrough this Zap action you can send a Campaign. Contact/Mailing list(s) are pre-assigned to Campaigns. A list can be assigned to multiple Campaigns. Once a contact is added, PRINTgenie will automatically trigger the campaigns that you may have associated with the selected Contact/Mailing list. You will be able to choose your Contact/Mailing list in the next section.ActionScheduled
- Send Single TemplateThrough this Zap action you can send a Mail Template (Postcard/Letter) to a Single Contact. All PRINTgenie Templates will be available to choose from in the next section. This Zap will instantly Print and Mail the chosen Template to the user’s mailing address.ActionScheduled
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is available.TriggerScheduled
- New Record in ViewTriggers when a new record is available in a view.TriggerScheduled
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.TriggerScheduled
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.ActionScheduled
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.ActionScheduled
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate PRINTgenie + Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.