How to connect Pendo Feedback + Wootric by InMoment
Zapier lets you send info between Pendo Feedback and Wootric by InMoment automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Comment on RequestTriggers when a comment is added to a request.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created.Trigger
- Request Status ChangedTriggers when request status is changed.Trigger
- Detractor ResponseTriggers when a new response is created with a low NPS score (0-6), low CSAT score (1-2) or low CES score (1-3).Trigger
- Promoter ResponseTriggers when a new response is created with an NPS high score (9-10), CSAT high score (4-5) or CES high score (6-7).Trigger
- New ResponseTriggers when a new NPS survey response is submitted.Trigger
- Create End UserCreates a new end user.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Pendo Feedback and Wootric by InMoment.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Wootric by InMoment collects and manages customer feedback using proven CX metrics (Net Promoter Score® (NPS), CSAT, and Customer Effort Score (CES). Survey in-app, via mobile, email & SMS, track ongoing results, follow up with customers, and quickly surface insights in an easy-to-use dashboard.