Outplay + Webhooks by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Outplay and Webhooks by Zapier.
It's easy to connect Outplay + Webhooks by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when Prospect is created in Outplay.
Triggers when Prospect is updated in Outplay.
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.
Triggers when Prospect has opted out in Outplay.
Poll a URL and look for new entries.
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.
- Step 1: Authenticate Outplay + Webhooks by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.