How to connect Outlaw + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Outlaw and Airtable automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Updated ContractTriggers when a contract is being updated.Trigger
- Create ContractCreates a new Outlaw contractAction
- Generate PDFGenerate a PDF from Outlaw's contractAction
- Find ContractFind a contract by it's IDAction
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Outlaw + Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.