How to connect Outgrow + Sendy
Zapier lets you send info between Outgrow and Sendy automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Data will be filtered based on outgrow segment.
automatically do this!
Add / Update Subscriber
Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created. Works on all Outgrow plans.Trigger
- Lead SegmentData will be filtered based on outgrow segment.Trigger
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.Trigger
- Create Draft CampaignCreate a new draft campaign.Action
- Add / Update SubscriberSubscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Outgrow + Sendy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.