Nutcache + Gmail Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Nutcache and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Quickly automate Nutcache and Gmail workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when you add a new label.Try ItTriggerScheduled
This works the same as the search bar you see in Gmail. For example:
from:amy OR from:davidor
subject:dinner label:my-family. Learn more.
How to connect Nutcache + Gmail
- Step 1: Authenticate Nutcache and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.