Mailparser + Telzio Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Mailparser and Telzio.
It's easy to connect Mailparser + Telzio and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new email is parsed in an inbox.
Triggers when a call leg ends.
Triggers when a call recording is ready for download.
Triggers when an SMS is received.
Triggers when a new call comes in or out of your Telzio phone system.
Triggers when a call was missed, such as when it goes to voicemail or wasn't picked up in a call queue.
Triggers when someone requests to be called back from a queue.
Triggers when a voicemail is received.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailparser + Telzio.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.