Leadpages + Eventbrite Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Leadpages and Eventbrite to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier February 17, 2018
Creating and updating leads in your various apps is a thing of the past when you connect Leadpages with Zapier. Zapier will automatically send your Leadpages data to the software you use every day, so you can focus on your core product or service. With Leadpages and Zapier, you can make the most of your digital marketing with the least amount of effort.
Here are some creative ways to use Leadpages with Zapier:
- Communicate with customers in the channels you already use. Create or update Intercom users whenever you receive new Leadpages form submissions.
- Continue the conversation with landing page leads—without missing a beat. Zapier will reply to new Leadpages leads via email.
- Get new insights about your business by keeping your data organized. Zapier will log new Leadpages form submissions in a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Form Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Leadpages Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a visitor submits a form on a page.
Launched on Zapier December 18, 2011
You should be focused on hosting a great event—not endlessly exporting CSV files and doing data entry. Together, Eventbrite and Zapier can make your event planning easier by automatically backing up your attendee list and registering them to your webinars. You can even connect Eventbrite to your email marketing software through Zapier so you can easily stay in touch with your attendees before, during, and after the event.
Here are some creative ways to use Eventbrite with Zapier:
- Make sure your event records are always up to date by saving new Eventbrite attendees to Google Sheets.
- Subscribe new Eventbrite attendees to your MailChimp list so you can let them know about any last minute changes, remind them what they need to do the day of the event, and stay in touch afterward.
- Make sure none of your attendees get left out. Register new Eventbrite attendees to your webinar in Zoom or GoToWebinar.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Attendee Registered") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Eventbrite Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.
Triggers when a new event is created within an organization.
Triggers when an attendee checks into an event.
Triggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.
Finds an event within an organization.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.