How to connect Leadfeeder + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Leadfeeder and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new lead is tracked for the first time (leads are tracked hourly).
automatically do this!
Create Company Update
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is tracked for the first time (leads are tracked hourly).Trigger
- Recurring LeadTriggers when a lead matching your criteria visits your site again. Visit information on the trigger contains data of the first visit during that day.Trigger
- Find LeadFind a lead in Leadfeeder by its name or website URL.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Leadfeeder + LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.