How to connect KonnektiveCRM + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between KonnektiveCRM and Airtable automatically—no code required.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created. NOTE: If QA is active the order must be approved before the sale will trigger.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Create Partial OrderCreates New Leads.Action
- Create a Complete Order (With Line Item Support)Creates a complete order with line support.Action
- Create a Complete OrderCreates a complete order for a customer.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate KonnektiveCRM and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.