How to connect Kintone + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between Kintone and Twilio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a new comment into 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
- Update Record by Record IDUpdates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.Action
- Update Record by Update KeyUpdates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.Action
- Update StatusUpdates the Status of 1 record of an app.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
Triggered when a new recording is available on your account.
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
- Step 1: Authenticate Kintone and Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.