How to connect Katana + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Katana and Airtable automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Create Sales OrderCreates a new sales order.Action
- Find CustomerFind a customer by name, email, or phone numberAction
- Find or Create CustomerFind an existing customer, or create a new customer if one is not found.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Katana and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.