How to connect Jumper.ai + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Jumper.ai and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a buyer (buying from messenger) cancels the purchase flow.
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
- New Abandoned OrderTriggers when a buyer (buying from messenger) cancels the purchase flow.TriggerInstant
- New CustomerTriggers when New customer starts conversation in Messenger.TriggerInstant
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.TriggerInstant
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is available.TriggerScheduled
- New Record in ViewTriggers when a new record is available in a view.TriggerScheduled
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.TriggerScheduled
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.ActionScheduled
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Jumper.ai + Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.