How to connect InvoiceBerry + 123FormBuilder
Zapier lets you send info between InvoiceBerry and 123FormBuilder automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Add ExpenseAdds a new expense.Action
- Create InvoiceAdds a new Invoice.Action
Adds a new item.
Triggers when a new form is added to your account.
Triggers when a submission is added for a form of your choice.
- Step 1: Authenticate InvoiceBerry and 123FormBuilder.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.