How to connect InTouch Tool + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between InTouch Tool and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- All Followups SentTriggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.Trigger
- New ConnectionTriggers when a person connects with you on LinkedIn.Trigger
- First ReplyTriggers when a prospect responds on LinkedIn for the first time.Trigger
- Create a ProspectCreates a prospectAction
- Pause a ProspectPauses prospect from further communication so they won't receive any messages moving forward.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate InTouch Tool and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.