How to connect Harvest + ProjectPlace
Zapier lets you send info between Harvest and ProjectPlace automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a invoice is fully paid.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new client is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new expense is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a project is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a invoice is sent or marked as sent.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when new contact is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a invoice is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new task is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Harvest + ProjectPlace Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Harvest and ProjectPlace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.