How to connect Google Contacts + Smith.ai
Zapier lets you send info between Google Contacts and Smith.ai automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is created or updated.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a group is created.Trigger
- Add Contact to GroupAdds an existing contact to a group.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Update ContactUpdates an existing contact.Action
- Create GroupCreates a new group.Action
- Upload Contact PhotoUploads a profile photo to an existing contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact by name or email.Action
- Google Contacts
Finds or creates a contact.
Triggers when a new call is created.
Queues an outbound call request. Once triggered, this action will add a recipient with name, number, email address, and timing to the outbound call queue, and we'll give them a call!
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Contacts and Smith.ai.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.