How to connect Google Contacts + Clozio
Zapier lets you send info between Google Contacts and Clozio automatically—no code required.
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is created or updated.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a group is created.Trigger
- Add Contact to GroupAdds an existing contact to a group.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Update ContactUpdates an existing contact.Action
- Create GroupCreates a new group.Action
- Upload Contact PhotoUploads a profile photo to an existing contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact by name or email.Action
- Google Contacts
Finds or creates a contact.
Creates a contact in Clozio so you can easily add them to your transaction without duplicate data entry!
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Contacts + Clozio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.