How to connect Gmail + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Gmail and Airtable automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Gmail and Airtable workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Gmail + Airtable
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Gmail + Airtable workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Slack to their workflows
Send customized emails via Gmail [Business Gmail Accounts Only] and get alerts in Slack for new Airtable recordsSend customized emails via Gmail [Business Gmail Accounts Only] and get alerts in Slack for new Airtable recordsPremium
Zapier users love adding Digest by Zapier to their workflows
Send emails from Gmail with digests of new Airtable record viewsSend emails from Gmail with digests of new Airtable record viewsPremium
- Step 1: Authenticate Gmail and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.