Formstack Documents + Microsoft Teams Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Formstack Documents and Microsoft Teams.
It's easy to connect Formstack Documents + Microsoft Teams and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a merged/populated document is created.
Triggers when a new message is received in a specific chat.
Triggers when a new message is posted within a channel.
Sends a new message within a channel.
Converts a given file to a PDF.
Triggers when a new channel is created within a team.
Triggers when a new chat is created.
Creates a new channel within a team.
Combine multiple files into a single PDF or DOCX.
Send data to your Data Route URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack Documents + Microsoft Teams.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.