How to connect Formsite + Tallyfy
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Tallyfy automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Add CommentAdd a new comment or issue to a task.Action
- Change Task AssigneesChange the assignees of any task.Action
- Change Task DeadlineChange the deadline of any task.Action
- Complete TaskComplete a task in a process.Action
- Create TaskCreates a standalone task.Action
- Launch ProcessLaunch a new process using a blueprint.Action
- Find Process TaskFind a process task on Tallyfy process.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Tallyfy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.