How to connect Formcarry + Zoho Mail
Zapier lets you send info between Formcarry and Zoho Mail automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- New EmailTriggers when you receive a new email.Trigger
- New Email Matching SearchTriggers when you receive a new email that matches given conditions.Trigger
- New Tagged EmailTriggers when a new email is received and you tag it within two days.Trigger
- Create DraftCreate (but do not send) a new email message.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Create TagCreates a new tag.Action
- Create New TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Zoho Mail
Create and send a new email message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formcarry and Zoho Mail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.