How to connect Expensify + QuickFile
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and QuickFile automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- New ClientTriggers when a new client record is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice, estimate or recurring template is created.Trigger
- Create Bank EntryCreates an untagged entry in a bank account on QuickFile.Action
Adds a new contact record to your QuickFile account.
Creates a new invoice in your QuickFile account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and QuickFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.