How to connect Expensify + Freedcamp
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Freedcamp automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- New CommentTriggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.Trigger
- Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed.Trigger
Creates a new comment for a task.
Creates a new comment for a discussion.
Creates a new project in a project group.
Creates a new task in a task list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and Freedcamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.