Eventbrite + Typeform Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Eventbrite and Typeform to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier December 18, 2011
You should be focused on hosting a great event—not endlessly exporting CSV files and doing data entry. Together, Eventbrite and Zapier can make your event planning easier by automatically backing up your attendee list and registering them to your webinars. You can even connect Eventbrite to your email marketing software through Zapier so you can easily stay in touch with your attendees before, during, and after the event.
Here are some creative ways to use Eventbrite with Zapier:
- Make sure your event records are always up to date by saving new Eventbrite attendees to Google Sheets.
- Subscribe new Eventbrite attendees to your MailChimp list so you can let them know about any last minute changes, remind them what they need to do the day of the event, and stay in touch afterward.
- Make sure none of your attendees get left out. Register new Eventbrite attendees to your webinar in Zoom or GoToWebinar.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Event") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Eventbrite Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a new event is created within an organization.
Triggers when an attendee checks into an event.
Triggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.
Triggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.
Finds an event within an organization.
Launched on Zapier October 10, 2013
You have responses from your Typeform—and now it's time to take action. Zapier helps you quickly turn responses to your questions into action items by moving information to any app you use. Automatically send out thank-you emails, add users to your CRM, document answers in a spreadsheet, or trigger almost infinite other actions from your Typeform entries.
Here are some creative ways to use Typeform with Zapier:
- Automatically back up Typeform responses in Google Sheets, Excel Online, Airtable, or other apps so you and your team can access them anytime.
- Don't lose time making your next sale. Quickly communicate with customers by sending them an email with a Zoom video meeting invite after they submit a response in Typeform.
- Turn form submissions into action items. Send Typeform responses as new Trello cards, Asana tasks, or Evernote notes.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Entry") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Typeform Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.