Eventbrite + Gravity Forms Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Eventbrite and Gravity Forms to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier December 18, 2011
You should be focused on hosting a great event—not endlessly exporting CSV files and doing data entry. Together, Eventbrite and Zapier can make your event planning easier by automatically backing up your attendee list and registering them to your webinars. You can even connect Eventbrite to your email marketing software through Zapier so you can easily stay in touch with your attendees before, during, and after the event.
Here are some creative ways to use Eventbrite with Zapier:
- Make sure your event records are always up to date by saving new Eventbrite attendees to Google Sheets.
- Subscribe new Eventbrite attendees to your MailChimp list so you can let them know about any last minute changes, remind them what they need to do the day of the event, and stay in touch afterward.
- Make sure none of your attendees get left out. Register new Eventbrite attendees to your webinar in Zoom or GoToWebinar.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Event") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Eventbrite Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a new event is created within an organization.
Triggers when an attendee checks into an event.
Triggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.
Triggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.
Finds an event within an organization.
Launched on Zapier December 22, 2012
Gravity Forms makes it easy to collect data straight from your WordPress site, but getting that information where it needs to go can be a headache. Let Zapier do the work for you. Combined with Gravity Forms, Zapier can automatically export new responses to the database of your choice and notify the right person of a new lead. You can even connect Gravity Forms with your calendar to instantly create new events.
Here are some creative ways to use Gravity Forms with Zapier:
- Organize form responses in spreadsheets that are simple to share with your team. Save new Gravity Forms submissions to a Google Sheets spreadsheet, and you’ll be able to access your data from any browser at any time.
- When potential customers enter their information in a Gravity Form, Zapier can create a new Salesforce Lead and start the process of converting them to a long-term customer.
- Instantly add sales leads to your email drip campaign. Send leads from Gravity Form submissions straight to MailChimp and trigger your welcome email.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Form Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Gravity Forms Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.