How to connect EmailOctopus + Social Intents
Zapier lets you send info between EmailOctopus and Social Intents automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a chat is closed by an agent.
automatically do this!
Adds a new contact to a list, or optionally updates an existing contact.
- Add/Update ContactAdds a new contact to a list, or optionally updates an existing contact.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes a contact from a list.Action
- Update Contact's Email AddressUpdates the email address of a contactAction
- Find ContactFind a contact by their email addressAction
- Chat ClosedTriggers when a chat is closed by an agent.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is received.Trigger
- New Offline MessageTriggers when a new offline message is received.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate EmailOctopus + Social Intents.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.