How to connect Email by Zapier + Kentico Xperience
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and Kentico Xperience automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Catch Xperience Webhook
Triggers when your Xperience website sends a webhook to Zapier.
automatically do this!
Create New Object
Creates a new object in Xperience
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- Catch Xperience WebhookTriggers when your Xperience website sends a webhook to Zapier.Trigger
- Create New ObjectCreates a new object in XperienceAction
- Create New PageCreates a new page in XperienceAction
- Update ObjectUpdates an object in XperienceAction
- Update PageUpdates an existing page in XperienceAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier + Kentico Xperience.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.