How to connect Email by Zapier + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.