How to connect Email by Zapier + eSputnik
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and eSputnik automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Contact in SegmentTriggers when a new contact is added to a segment.Trigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds confirmed contact or updates existing contact.Action
- Subscribe ContactSubscribes a contact.Action
- Send EventSends an event.Action
Sends an email using a specified message template.
Sends SMS using a specified message template.
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier and eSputnik.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.