How to connect Email by Zapier + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Email by Zapier + Airtable
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Email by Zapier + Airtable workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Digest by Zapier to their workflows
Get summary emails with new Airtable records in viewsGet summary emails with new Airtable records in viewsPremium
Zapier users love adding Delay by Zapier to their workflows
Update new Airtable records and send Voicemail Realm voicemails and follow-up emailsUpdate new Airtable records and send Voicemail Realm voicemails and follow-up emailsPremium
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.