Ecwid Help & Support
What Ecwid Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Abandoned Cart - Triggered when a customer leaves an online store without making a purchase.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- New Product - Triggers when a new product is created.
- New Order - Triggered when a new invoice is placed (with line item support).
- New Paid Order - Triggered when a new paid order is placed (with line item support).
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer.
- Create Discount Coupon - Creates a discount coupon.
- Create Order - Creates a new order.
- Create Product - Creates a new product.
How to Get Started with Ecwid on Zapier
About Ecwid's Integration#
- Read and update your store profile (Includes your store ID, URL, name and basic settings such as store's currency.)
- Create and read your products
- Create and read your orders
- Create and read customers
- Create your discount coupons
Paid/versioned account: Paid plan required (minimum Venture plan)
Custom field support: No
Partner’s documentation: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/208316895-Saving-orders-to-Google-Sheets-with-Zapier
Connecting with Ecwid#
To get started with Ecwid on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Ecwid account to use with your Zap
Next, you'll need to name this Ecwid account. Note: This name is only for identifying your Ecwid account inside Zapier. You can name it anything you like!
You’ll now be asked to log into your Ecwid account (unless you are already logged in)
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Accept” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Ecwid account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Ecwid
Common Problems with Ecwid on Zapier
I'm getting "402 Application is not properly installed" error when trying to connect.#
Ecwid require you to be on one of their paid for plans in order to connect to Zapier (API functionality) so you'll run into this error if you have only a free Ecwid plan.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message