How to connect Drafter AI + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Drafter AI and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Drafter AI + Airtable
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Drafter AI + Airtable workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Delay by Zapier to their workflows
Enrich new Airtable records with workflow results in Drafter AIEnrich new Airtable records with workflow results in Drafter AIPremium
- New Workflow ExecutionTriggers when the last workflow execution for a specific workflow is finished.Trigger
- Launch WorkflowRuns workflow execution to get new data.Action
- Get Workflow ResultsReceives the results of the workflow when they're ready.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Drafter AI and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.