How to connect Doodle + Beekeeper
Zapier lets you send info between Doodle and Beekeeper automatically—no code required.
- Doodle Event BookedTriggers when you or someone else books an event using Doodle.Trigger
- Doodle Event UpdatedTriggers when a booked event is updated (rescheduled).Trigger
- AnniversaryTriggers when there is an anniversary (birthday, work anniversary etc.) detected for at least one of the employees.Trigger
- (Instant) New Chat MessageTriggers when there is a new chat message in any chat the user is a member of.Trigger
- Navigation Extension CreatedTriggers when a new navigation extension is created.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post in a given stream is created.Trigger
- Create PostCreate a post in a specific stream.Action
- Send Reply to ChatSend a message to an existing chat.Action
Create a new chat by sending a message to specific user.
Update an existing navigation extension item with a new url or file.
Update the profile fields of a specific user. Your bot account requires admin privileges for this action.
Lookup existing users based on their name, contact information or profile fields. Your bot account requires admin privileges for this action.
- Step 1: Authenticate Doodle and Beekeeper.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.