How to connect Crove + Paperform
Zapier lets you send info between Crove and Paperform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document is completed.Trigger
- Document CreatedTriggers when a new document is created.Trigger
- Document SubmittedTriggers when a document is submitted.Trigger
- Complete DocumentMark the document as completedAction
- Create DocumentCreate a new document.Action
- Create Invitation LinkCreate invitation link to fill or sign the document.Action
- Send DocumentSend email invitation link to fill & sign the document.Action
- Generate PDF From DocumentGenerate PDF of a document and return PDF URL.Action
Generate PDF of a document created from the template
Get details of a document. Example: Name, Current Status, etc.
Submit the document like you do it via Crove form.
Update details of a document. Example: Name, Current Status, etc.
Update values of variables of a document.
Triggers when a form is submitted.
- Step 1: Authenticate Crove and Paperform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.