How to connect Coaching Loft + Acuity Scheduling
Zapier lets you send info between Coaching Loft and Acuity Scheduling automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new appointment is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new invoice is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
This is the email of the Client/Coachee to whom the Action is to be assigned.
A one-liner text to determine the action.
The detailed context of the action.
Date of which the Action is to be done.
Triggers when a new client/coachee is created from your coachee list.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New File Attachment
Triggers when a new file is uploaded or shared to your file storage.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Coaching Session Completed
Triggers when or after a coaching session has been completed.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Title of the Appointment
Start Date & TimeRequired
Date and time of when this event starts. See this help doc for more information.
End Date & TimeRequired
Date and time of when this event ends.
Location of the Appointment
Description of the new appointment
Client Email AddressRequired
The email address of the client you'll be having an appointment with. (The email address must reflect to one of your clients registered on Coaching Loft).
How Coaching Loft + Acuity Scheduling Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Coaching Loft and Acuity Scheduling.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.