How to connect Campaigner + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between Campaigner and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
Triggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.
Creates a new contact in your address book.
- Create New ContactCreate new contact in Campaigner.Action
- New ListCreate a new list in Campaigner.Action
- Add New PurchaseAdd order or purchase data to Campaigner. This Action handles each order item as a separate object.Action
- Upload ContactsUpload Contacts to Campaigner with the option of assigning to a list as well as a workflow.Action
- Assign Contact to WorkflowAdds contacts to workflow. Make sure that contacts are already in Campaigner.Action
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
Send a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.
Find a collector for one of your surveys.
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- Step 1: Authenticate Campaigner + SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.