How to connect Calendly + RollWorks
Zapier lets you send info between Calendly and RollWorks automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Email ClickedTriggered when a lead clicks a link in an email.Trigger
- Email OpenedTriggered when a lead opens an email.Trigger
- Positive Reply ReceivedTriggered after a lead replies positively to an email. Note: replies are processed in batches, resulting in a delay of up to an hour.Trigger
- State ChangedTriggered when the state of a lead changes.Trigger
- Move to SequenceMove a lead to a specific sequence.Action
- Stop NurturingStop nurturing a lead with drip emails.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Calendly and RollWorks.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.