How to connect Breeze + Formsite
Zapier lets you send info between Breeze and Formsite automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Task MovedTriggers when a task is moved to another list.Trigger
- Task Status UpdatedTriggers when a task's status is updated.Trigger
- Tag Added to TaskTriggers when a tag is added to a task.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
- Project RenamedTriggers when a project is renamed.Trigger
- Create New ProjectCreates a new project.Action
Creates a new project task.
Finds a project by name.
Triggers when a user submits a new form result.
- Step 1: Authenticate Breeze + Formsite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.